My Marketing Plan
Designed to capture the maximum exposure for your home in the shortest amount of time, I’ll implement my proven Marketing Plan.
- Price your home strategically so you’re competitive with the current market and price trends.
- Stage your home to cast a positive light on the features most important to buyers: uncluttered rooms and closets, fresh paint, and terrific curb appeal.
- Place “for sale” signage, complete with property flyers easily accessible to prospects driving by.
Distribute “just listed” notices to neighbors, encouraging them to tell family and friends about your home.
- Optimize your home’s Internet presence by posting information in the Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS), as well as local and global MLS systems including plenty of photographs and a description of your property.
- Produce a virtual tour of your home, placing it on multiple Websites to attract both local and out-of-town buyers.
- Create a home book and fliers to place inside your property.
- Target my marketing to active real estate agents who specialize in selling homes in your neighborhood.
- Include your home in property tours, allowing agents to see your home for themselves.
- Advertise your home in direct-mail campaigns, email campaigns, and social media.
- Create an open house schedule to promote your property to prospective buyers and market those open houses.
- Target active buyers and investors in my data base who are looking for homes in your price range and area.
- Provide you with timely updates detailing my marketing efforts, including comments from the prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home.
- Coordinating your sale to a successful closing
- All potential buyers will be pre-qualified so valuable time isn’t wasted.
- Each offer will be presented and discussed with you.
- I will negotiate the details of your contract with the other agent.
- Once under contract, my transaction coordinator, will work closely with me to ensure every aspect of the transaction runs smoothly.
- Closing will be prepared, coordinated, and finalized for you.
Beyond The Sale:
Do you need an agent to assist you in your relocation?
Need a recommendation for a moving company?
Would a moving checklist help?
I’m happy to refer you to great providers of other real estate-related services.
I’m here to make the sale of your home as smooth and stress-free as possible.